scorecard-research

MAKEUP

Best Lip Plumper Products – Our Top 15 Picks

Whether it is youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, Kylie Jenner or the goddess named Angelina Jolie, their plump and luscious lips have been the talk of the beauty town for a while now and have become the ultimate desirable feature [...]

599 shares

HAIR CARE

18 Tips To Take Care Of Your Colored Hair

Coloring your hair can be so exciting. A lot of women love toying with the idea of coloring their hair. However, more often than not, they end up opting out fearing the damage the color might cause. It’s true, any [...]

44.3k shares

LET'S SHOP

Your closet needs a makeover and so does your wishlist. Indulge yourself in the best of skin and body care products, and all the must-haves for this season

SKIN CARE

13 Effective Home Remedies For Winter Skin Care

I personally love winters. The chilly season makes me feel fresh and alive. Cozy jumpers, boots, scarves, and what not! But, unfortunately, winter is the time when our skin does not like to cooperate with us. During these months, our [...]

824 shares

HEALTH & WELLNESS

15 Amazing Benefits Of Quinoa For Skin, Hair, And Health

f you belong to 97% of the world’s population, you probably pronounce quinoa the way the remaining 3% don’t. And you might have heard of this superfood before, but not about its varied (and powerful) quinoa benefits. If that’s the case, [...]

434 shares